GET THE LOOK
I’m constantly cultivating the look of my apartment. It’s one of my favorite weekend pastimes. I love to mix mid century modern pieces with flea markets finds and pieces I’ve picked up on far away adventures. After collecting loads of inspiration images, I’ve narrowed down a handful of pieces you’ll need to get the mid century modern look in your space.
MID CENTURY ECLECTIC SHOPPING LIST:
1. Tulip dining or side table
2. Mid-Century style credenza
3. Retro light fixture in a metal finish
4. Statement chairs in a mid-century silhouette
5. An eclectic art collection with mixed frames
Keep scrolling for some matching outfit inspo!